In this episode, we sit down with Luke Freiler, the CEO of Centercode. Centercode is a customer validation company helping brands all over the world manage alpha, beta, and delta testing for their product development.
Luke has always been a marketing-focused CEO. So I knew that this would be a great conversation in learning from his experience in growing Centercode and building a marketing team.
In our conversation, we discuss:
- How Luke’s engineering and technical background influences his marketing approach
- How Luke initially discovered inbound marketing which is their best performing source of marketing
- Why Luke decided to build an in-house agency model
- The structure of his marketing team
- What’s working (and not working) for Centercode
You can check out Centercode and some of their content at centercode.com
Be sure to leave Campaign Brief a review and rating here!