Learn brand development, valuation, and how to win long-term
In this episode, I sit down with Gaëtan Fraikin to discuss all things brand development. Throughout his career, Gaëtan has served as Head of Global Marketing at Roche and Head of Global Brand at Illumina. He’s also worked with brands like BMW, Samsung, eBay, and Genentech on the agency side. Gaetan has had a ton of experience on both the client and agency side building very well known brands.
This is a very wide-ranging episode. We cover many aspects from brand creation to maintaining an existing brand.
- The core of what makes a strong brand beyond just logos and typography
- Brand development process and considerations
- How to justify brand value and brand equity to financial stakeholders
- How having a strong brand can help your company pull through tough times
- Opportunities for differentiation in an industry where everyone looks and sounds the same
I hope you enjoy this episode. To get in touch with Gaëtan, go to https://www.linkedin.com/in/gaetanfraikin/.
Be sure to leave Campaign Brief a review and rating here!